Friday, November 13, 2009

New Releases and a CT!

Pin It

So this week has been another crazy one!  I asked a few gals who create some fabulous hybrid stuff if they would like to help with creating something with my designs. These are the gals who will be on my Creative Team:
abhall76
dbrprc
profiler_mar
notes4theheart

So in addition to getting them on board I managed to create these two new items for the store. That is right I have two new items in my store at ScrapMatters!

Here they are:

Grab it in the store HERE

Then the next new product release is:

Grab it in the store HERE 

The box will work great to hold many things including a set of envelopes and cards.

Here are a few examples using my new products.

From me (which I just realized showing it off here I may be showing someone a gift they are going to receive later. -- Now you can just hope that you get this fabulous box and its contents!)Thinking-of-You-Box
Uses Kelly's Apple Farm from Happy Scrap Girl

And then both of these are from Jennifer:

flower-box-2
She created this box to hold her silk flowers.

box2
This box she created for notes. I need one of these... I always cut up my extra scratch paper and this would be a great place to keep it so that my desk area stays neat and tidy.

And then here are a few examples from me with the card templates.

sq2

sq1
Both of these also use Kelly's Apple Farm from Happy Scrap Girl

I created these as 4"x4" cards and then the envelopes and box to match as I think it is the perfect size for a sweet note to someone and it is economical because you can print two full cards or four card fronts per page.

I hope you enjoy creating with these and I would love to see what you create with them.

Rachelle of Chelle's Creations also has a set of new kits out, this is something many digi scrappers have been asking for and boy does it look great!

Don't worry if red is not your color she also has blue, purple and green available in her store.

Oh and for those of you who were wondering what the numbers in my title mean, it is a challenge I gave myself last January to do 365 layouts or projects in the year 2009. I am a little behind posting (and probably a little behind on layouts/projects too) but I will try to add a few more items during the week.

Sig

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I am SO loving your templates :) They are so great at this time of year. Have done some great envelopes & now an starting on the boxes. Keep up the good work. Have a lovely day. Gillian

    ReplyDelete