Friday, November 27, 2009

It's FRIDAY - Black Friday.

Pin It

I am not sure about you but I look forward to Black Friday - it is my tradition to go out shopping every year. When I am done I say remind me not to do it again next year - but I can't pass up a bargain!  This year I hope to be 90% done with my shopping by 7am today.  But for those of you who enjoy being at home on this Black Friday - head over to ScrapMatters and snatch up some of these fabulous templates and word art I have coming out today.

For those who enjoy a bargain... don't worry ScrapMatters is not going to disappoint.

sm_blackfri09-1

And for those who like doorbusters and freebies... I have a freebie at the end of this posting.

So here is what I have coming out this week with some fabulous examples from my CT (and the SM CT).

Gift Card Wrappers from Krisi's Kreations

From Debra:
GiftCardWrap2web GiftCardWrapweb

From Melissa:
gift-card

From Amanda:
Gift-Card-Holder-Post 

And from another Amanda:
gift-card-wrapper


Matchbox: Candy Boxes from Krisi's Kreations

from Melissa:

IMG_0500

I also have some word art for your holiday cards, layouts or hybrid projects.

Write it Out: Holiday Sentiments from Krisi's Kreations

Here both the Matchbox: Candy Boxes and the Write it Out: Holiday Sentiments are both seen on this from me:
Nuggets

This also uses this new kit from Man in the Moon Designs that you can find here.  The kit is packed full of fun holiday elements and fabulous papers.

22d3c04d2ca7e5d6b5c7ce8fd1b84c1b

And then one last thing from me.

Tagged It from Krisi's Kreations

And I did not forget but here is a freebie from me:

I will be back on Monday with another freebie for you as well.  Cyber Monday will not be forgotten and I will be part of a COUPON blog train -- yep... each stop on the train will give you a coupon to use ON TOP OF already reduced sale prices!!!

See you then - until then happy shopping, scrapping and hybriding.

Sig

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete