Friday, December 4, 2009

New Releases... in the store!

Pin It

Another Friday is here and I have for you some fabulous new goodies.

Last week I had this fabulous (well I think it is) release -  Matchbox: Candy Boxes.  I liked the preview so much I packaged it up so you could grab it in the store yourself!

kk_mim_mbpi_preview

And here is the other template that comes with it:
kk_mim_mbpi_preview_2

Each comes with the box, the box wrap, candy wrappers as well as a liner for the bottom of the box.  The three designs you see are what come in your download. All are 300dpi and the smallest is a PNG so you can add your photo behind it and the other two are JPG files. If for some reason your photo program does not allow layers and you need the smallest filled in where the photo should go please let me know.

Here is a look at the whole kit I used to create these:

22d3c04d2ca7e5d6b5c7ce8fd1b84c1b

Next up I have for you these cards - Block It v. 1: Card Templates

folder

And here is a little inspiration from my CT and the CT at ScrapMatters.

From Stefanie (who used these as photo cards):

Stefanie

Stefanie2

 

From Amanda
Amanda

From Melissa
Melissa1

Melissa2

From Jennifer

Jennifer1

Jennifer2

That is it for this week. See you again next week for more fabulous prizes. Oh and if you have not heard there is a new Digital Scrapbooking Giveaway blog be sure to check it out. Chelle will be giving something away soon and so will I later this month.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment