Saturday, April 2, 2011

Log Your Memory...

Pin It

When I first found Log Your Memory ... I thought now why didn't I think of that!  I showed off my Log Book at some point (here it is again) and I LOVE it.  I love to see the challenges for the month as well as put little notes about what is going on in our life right now so I can remember to scrap it later.

2011_lym_cover

Besides a fabulous Log Book... the challenges are totally "real-life" based.  I love scrapping what is REALLY happening. Here are a couple layouts that I have already shared before but that I did as part of a challenge there.

 habits bucket

Well... Lucky me! I am the featured designer at Log Your Memory this month!   What does this mean?? Lots of fun goodies are available to grab - just for completing the challenges. Everything is perfect for both hybriders and scrappers.  Nothing has been revealed yet... so you will have to wait and see!

 teddy goals

Put Wednesday the 6th on your calendar 6pm PST - we will be chatting in the chat room there!  I will remind you again but always good to have it on your calendar!

I posted a few posts ago about this great Food & Water package available from Shelf Reliance.  I should mention this is the same kit you might be seeing advertised by Costco... but as a consultant we BEAT the price and have the free food and 1/2 priced items as well. - In case you were wondering!

Pin It

1 comment: