Friday, April 1, 2011

Word Art, Egg Baskets & More

Pin It

**Blog Hop is below**

Sorry I have been a little bit MIA around on my blog here!  Things have been busy in other parts of life, a big part is with Shelf Reliance. I have been doing lots of education about our food and emergency preparedness. So many are wanting to get prepared now that it is fresh in their minds what an earthquake can do. We live in California - earthquake country! If you need help or have questions about becoming prepared - send me an e-mail adamandkrisi at gmail dot com.

Ok... on to the releases for this week:

The first is a portion of my contribution to The Daily Digi's The Digi Files.  A new month is starting (how can it already be April?) and a new set of designers will be featured there - be sure to check it out!

folder

This word art pack is FULL of spring sentiments just waiting for a layout or hybrid project.  Here are a few samples from the CT:

Karen:
 spring_Karen
Also uses my Spring Shaped Cards.

Linda:
 
This is so cute... what a fun way to use the word arts but also what a great gift!

These two from me I used parts of the word arts and combined them with parts of kits:
welcomespring stpatricksday

And my second release is a re-release. I have Egg Baskets - coming back, they now include SVG cutting files!

folder

Here is another example:

Anne-Katrine
egg_annekatrine_thumb[1]

Also wanted to mention I am the sponsor of a challenge over at The Paper Trail during the month of April.  Head over there and see what great projects their Design Team has created with my products and participate in the challenge to win a gift certificate to my store at ScrapMatters.  Be sure to see the post below for a fun blog hop!

And just a reminder that there is one day left in the Spring Cleaning Sale that some of the Designers at ScrapMatters are participating in. I am not so good at cleaning - especially spring cleaning!  But do head over and help the other designers clean out their items they are retiring.

SM_springclean_ad

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment