Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hybrid Favorites

Pin It

Hi, this is Jennifer from Krisi's creative team. Welcome to Hybrid Favorites! This is where we talk about a favorite tool or embellishment that can be used in the creation of hybrid projects.

One of my all-time favorite embellishments is Stickles. It's basically glitter glue, which comes in an easy to apply little bottle with a narrow tip. You can get many different colors, but my favorites are the neutral sparkly ones and the metallic colors like gold, silver, copper, etc.

I just did a project, this tabby ornament from Krisi's Kreations. I did the round ornament in a birthday theme, since I thought it would make a cute birthday decoration. The kit is His Day by Victoria Feemster.



This photo shows the ornament before the stickles:



It's a little hard to see in the photo unless you click on it for the enlarged version, but this shows the ornament with the stickles added. I just highlighted the balloon strings and the ribbon of the presents.



It's a great way to add a little sparkle and definition to your project!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment