Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Release, a challenge and a freebie

Pin It

I have had a few requests from people to offer my newsletter freebie as a product in my store {apparently some people are against signing up for more e-mail stuff} so… here you go!

Box It Up_SmallSquareBox_NewsletterFreebie

If you want to get this free – simply go sign up for my newsletter. But if you prefer to just purchase it – head over here to my store at ScrapMatters!

Like to participate in challenges? I am being featured over at Stamp Something Challenges this month as part of their Digi Day Challenge.  Head over to their blog and check them out. While there be sure to enter their challenge – you might just win a gift certificate from me!  You only have until Thursday to submit your project so you better hurry!  Then upload it to my gallery at ScrapMatters and have a chance at my Reader Challenge as well!

And just because I have a digital stamp for you as well!  It comes with JPG and PNG files.

folder

You can grab it from 4Shared.

Have a great rest of the week, I won’t have a new release this week but be sure to check the blog regularly for tutorials and hybrid tips & tricks from my creative team.

Sig

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment