Wednesday, May 2, 2012

{Project Life} Week 17

Pin It

Well. That is all. This weekend I actually scrapped my pages and started my post for yesterday, but then my computer started freezing – a few times, so I turned it off – unplugged it and am forcing myself to use my laptop now. I need to – I bought this back in November to use so I could scrap anywhere but I would only install PhotoShop on it and not PSE so I have resisted it!  So I did back everything up and then hooked up the external to the laptop and am making a list of things I need to get off the computer that I didn’t have saved.  Oy.  So needless to say I didn’t have my post that I had started on this computer and I had to figure out how to save my pages to put on the web – they were still TIFF files.

I figured it out… today – since I worked yesterday. I not only worked at the hospital but I had a great Shelf Reliance party in the morning.

wk17a_web wk17b_web

wk17a_web  wk17b_web

Uses –
Amanda Heimann – Spring Forward
Pocket Pages from Valerie Wibbins

Now… (a day late!) you can link up your pages…. oh and be sure to come back tomorrow to see what great new products I have out for NSD and a BIG announcement!  Oh and if you are seeing this tonight still – 9pm PST 12aEST the Scrap Orchard Facebook Torch Relay will start!

 

I can not get the link up to work… so please link up in the comments this week!

 

Linking up to: The Mom Creative

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment