Thursday, November 15, 2012

Consequence spinner

Pin It

We have been having some behavior issues and after seeing this spinner on Pinterest I knew i needed to make one for our house, using my scrapbooking skills.  So I got to work in Photoshop and came up with this...

consequences


I used this new kit  UnPerfect from Tracie Stroud Designs and Kami of Ziggle Scraps. It was so fun to make and get creative again -- and bonus that it will make life easier (hopefully). I just finished it last night and we already had to use it this morning!

What do you do for consequences?

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I am gonna try this idea out, With a 13 yr old that is ADHD & ODD and a 11 yr that has autism spectrum and possibly Bi-Polar and a normal yr old. This should be used during those times when the hell angel appears through them. LOL maybe change an attitude or 2 and maybe 3 LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have one with Bi-Polar, so I completely understand what you mean by the hell anger. It is awful when that comes through. We have been on medications for almost 2 years now so they are not as frequent - the really bad rages but the small ones happen daily still. Big hugs to you - keep trying things out - mine needs constant change to keep her motivated to obey our rules.

      Delete