Tuesday, November 13, 2012

hi! magnetic greeting card.

Pin It

 

I actually exist still!  It has been awhile since I have been crafty but I have two projects – the other I will post next.  We have been busy getting adjusted to having two girls in school, me volunteering more and the girls adding extra curricular activities.

hi_card_krisiskreations

https://scraporchard.com/market/These-Walls-Digital-Scrapbook-Kit.html

These Walls from Laura Banasiak
Lamination Film
Magnet
E6000 adhesive
Photo Squares
Font on card - Traveling Typewriter
Font on preview - WM_Kamikazi from WM[squared]

After printing the images I simply cut the hi bubble out and laminated it (since I wanted to have it double as a magnet).  Once laminated I attached it to a magnet with E6000 craft glue.  Then attached it to the card with a photo split so it can be removed once the recipient gets the card.  I usually use foam adhesive to give the dimension but you can see that the magnet achieves this.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment