Friday, February 19, 2010

Bagged Box

Pin It

I am so excited about this new release. The bag/box combo was so much fun to use... I just love the finished result.  I am going to start with some examples first.

From Jackie:
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

From Melissa (profiler_mar)

bagbox - melissa

From Tiffany (two different ones)

bagbox - tiffany

Bagbox - tiffany2

And here is mine:

Anniversary

Aren't these just fabulous???  I love them!  They are so easy to make also.  If you are feeling scared of Hybrid... be sure to check out Hybrid Bootcamp... at ScrapMatters.

Here is the product preview

BaggedBox021910

And pick up this beautiful collab while shopping around in my store and all the other fabulous designers at ScrapMatters.

SM_CapturedRomance_ad

Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter (link on the side <-- <-- other there <-- <--) to get my designs and maybe even a coupon every now and then delivered right to you!

Sig

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment