Friday, March 19, 2010

Just Released -- Shaped Cards: Spring

Pin It

Spring starts this weekend and I have the perfect cards to give in spring time (or really anytime). I love having something different and fun to give as a card to someone and I would say these do just that!

Spring Shaped Cards 031910

Aren't they just the cutest?

Here are some examples from my CT:

From Jackie (using a new release from Jennifer Fox Designs at The Digichick)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

and all of Jackie's together
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

From Melissa
Shaped_Melissa

From Margie
ShapedCards03byMargieOverman1A

and lastly here are mine individually:
basket 

 bunny

egg

 tulip

Get creative and save 20% until Monday by using the following code - SpringIsHere

By the way the Egg Templates I release last week will also work with the egg shaped card in this set.

Egg  Templates 031210

If you need or want custom envelopes be sure to check out Cover It Up: Invitation.

CoverItUpInvit012910

If you are ever not sure how to put together a project let me know and I will show you!

Enjoy your week... I know I will, as you read this I am either in flight to NYC or just recently landed!!!

Sig

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment