Friday, March 12, 2010

Today is EGGstra special!

Pin It

I have had this ready for a couple weeks now - I am so excited to share it and all the great examples too!  I love spring time - the flowers bloom and the color comes back to things. Spring starts next week with Easter just a couple weeks after that so start working on something fun for your kids, girl friends, teachers etc. This egg basket is so cute and easy (and quick) to make that you can do a bunch up in no time.
folder
and to go with this I have Egg Templates
You might ask why I did not just include them with Egg Baskets and that is because it will work for so many things other than just the Egg Baskets. These will work great for layouts too.

But you can get the Egg Templates FREE with your purchase of Egg Baskets until the 18th!
Egg-Combo
There is no need to put the Egg Templates in your cart they will automatically be included in your download files.

And now for what my CT has come up with!

egg_annekatrine

Amanda
egg-basket_Amanda egg-basket-side_amanda

Jackie
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Margie (seriously how fun is that basket... what bright and bold colors - Love it!)
eggbasket_margie

Melissa

and here are mine:
LargeEgg
also uses the Egg Templates

 smallegg

Hope you have a fabulous week. My hubby and I are going to celebrate our 12th Anniversary next weekend on a little trip, and leaving the girls here at home (don't worry not alone!). Not to worry I have something ready for next week and I just think they turned out so cute!

Sig

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment