Sunday, June 12, 2011

Highlight: Getting Hybrid Challenge: Accordian Flowers

Pin It

Tamara (tsmspt) here bringing you some ideas for flowers! This month's getting hybrid Challenge at ScrapMatters is hosted by ScrappyCath and is all about flowers found here. You don't have to make a whole project, you just have to make some flowers. For my project ideas I am using Krisi's Accordian Flowers.


I make my first project for a BBQ contest that is coming up for Ladies Fellowship. I used a Kit by The Design Girl called Backyard BBQ.
I have a picture of what I designed in photoshop and the flower I made. Don't be discouraged about how the center of the flower looks because you can cover it. There is a hole in the center.
And after cutting it all out and adding some ribbon here is the finished project.


Here is another project I made using Krisi's Accordian Flowers and Some Parts from ScrapMatter's April Mix A Kits.


Here is the project. I had my daughter cover this paper pencil holder with tissue, then I made the flower decoration with my digi goodies. Then I added some flower lollipops for a sweet teacher gift.
I hope you will have as much fun as I did using Krisi's Accordian Flowers.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment