Sunday, June 13, 2010

Just showing off some templates in action!

Pin It

My new creative team members are having a blast creating fun stuff from my store. I thought I would show off a couple of the things they have created (watch for more posts in the future too).

This is from Rebecca.

Rebecca - Happy-Anniverary-Card-WEB

Sketch it out - Cards: Square and Scalloped
Moments that Matter by the ScrapMatters Design Team
Circle Stamps by Scrappin'Cop

This one is not from one of my team members but from Becca of the ScrapMatters Creative Team.

becca_birthday-banner

I am loving seeing these banners in action!

My Banner Templates and Connie Prince's Party On Page Kit

And from Jennifer:

melissa - chelle_and_Krisi_005_filtered

Cake Template
Chelle's Creations - Onward and Upward

Can't wait to get to show off more stuff!!!  And just for visiting today the first two people to use this code  ACTION0613  will get my cake templates for 50% off!!!! What steal. Here they are so you can see them:

folder

Be sure to keep checking back. You never know what other surprises I will have up my sleeve... it is my birthday this week!

Sig

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment