Friday, July 16, 2010

Jr. Legal Pad Wrap - New Release!

Pin It

I created this back in June when I wanted something fun to do with Chelle's Creations kit that was going to be in The Daily Digi this month.  This is what I created with it:

So I decided to turn it into a template!
Legal Pad Wrap
It is so easy to use and the results are fabulous!

Here are some fun examples from my team and the team over at ScrapMatters...

Margie -
Margie_legal

Emma:
Emma_legal

Tanja:
Tanja_legal Tanja_legal2

Melissa (also using Create It Yourself: Flowers v.1) from ScrapMatters CT

melissa_legal 


If you subscribe to my newsletter you not only get a free template for subscribing but discounts every now and then on the new release... so be sure to go sign up!

Sig

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. i would like to buy this template
    where i can find it please
    thank u
    erica922
    pabloyerica@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u i just found it and bought it

    ReplyDelete