Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hybrid Favorites: Bone Folder

Pin It


Happy Wednesday and welcome to another edition of Hybrid Favorites where we share our favorite tools to create hybrid creations. Today, I'd like to highlight one of the understated staples in my tool kit: the bone folder.

A bone folder can be purchased at any craft store and my favorites are from Martha Steward and Ranger.


Photo source: Martha Stewart bone folder, Ranger paper creaser

It creates crisp and clean folds on all of your hybrid projects. Holding the bone folder between my thumb and pointer finger, I drag it across the fold to crease the edge for cards or create a scored line using a ruler for a straight line and the back side of a mousepad underneath to create indentations to fold. It makes hybrid crafty easy peasy and is a must for your hybrid tool kit.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment