Friday, August 26, 2011

Wall Art: ABC’s and I {heart} U

Pin It

I have really enjoyed creating some fresh, new and funky art for our house.

Last weeks winner of Making Memories Wall Art is Chris – please contact me so I can get you your certificate for Making Memories!

This week I have a new piece I made up for my daughters room. I went ahead and included the full alphabet to make this an even more versatile product.  Customize the colors yourself – change items out for alphas from your favorite digital scrapbooking kit. The possibilities are endless.

Should you need a JPG with custom colors please let me know and this service will be available for an additional $5.

i{heart}u

hi

And a better look at the I {heart} U – you can easily change the colors of the I, heart and U in any photo layering software. I have included PNG, PSD, and TIFF files for your convenience in that.

kk_waabcihu_i-{heart}-u_8x1

And this fun way to use the whole alphabet from Tamara:

Alpha_WallHanging_Boy

What a easy {and cheap} gift for a friend.  I would love to see what you create – and don’t forget when you upload your creations to my designer gallery you have a chance at a $5 gift certificate to my store each month!

Let’s give one away this week as well! Just leave a comment with who might love a fun wall art print created by you.  For extra entries share this giveaway on your facebook page or twitter account– linking them to this post!

There is a speed scrap planned for tonight, I won’t be able to make it but sounds like lots of fun!  Head over to ScrapMatters tonight and play.

Sig

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment