Monday, August 22, 2011

Manic Monday - Tumbler Insert on sale!

Pin It


Hi everyone!

Rebecca (reboscraps) here to let you know about the AWESOME template on sale today for Manic Monday: the Tumbler Insert template! I know, I know, you are probably wondering if it really is that awesome, but can I tell you a secret? This is my very favorite Krisi's Kreations template, the one I have used over and over and over! Today only, you can snap this template up for just $2.00!


This is a great template if you've never tried hybrid, because the only thing you have to do post-design is get out your favorite pair of scissors. No glue or glitter required; unless, like me, you find you can't resist. You can find insulated tumblers various places, mine is from that popular coffee company with the mermaid logo. Use Krisi's template to design your insert, print, trim it down and slide it in to your tumbler.

True confessions: I like to give my tumbler a new "outfit" every once in a while, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorites with you. Last Christmas, I made this bright and happy "Holiday Tumbler":


This one is all about the fun doodles and sketched letters with my name, "Rebecca's Coffee Tumbler":



And I can't resist sharing this one. I don't have a photo of this design in my tumbler, but it's so much fun! The "Scrapoholic Tumbler":


Ready to try it out for yourself? Don't miss this great deal! The Tumbler Insert template is just $2.00 today only!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment