Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hybrid Hero.... FREE Printable {blog train}

Pin It

Welcome to your next stop on the LDS Blog Train. I have fun participating in this train every other month, although we will also be having the train next month and then back to every other month again. Each month I have been creating mini kits but this month I decided to do a little hybrid printable, which is my "specialty".  I hope that you love it!

tictac

Before I show you the template preview I wanted to show you my newsletter freebie. If you are at all interested in hybrid you can get this template free when you subscribe to my newsletter {plus I often give extra discounts as well}!

newsletter_freebie_sq

Some other items in my store....

4pack 4_images_p2

And... the preview of what you will get in your download:

 

4Shared

Let me know what you think... I might just create some other ones as well!  Your next stop is: Steadfast and Immovable

Here is a little peek at some of the submissions you can collect:

 

A full list of designers is at www.ldsblogtrain.com

Sig

Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for great blog trains to help in scrapbooking LDS layouts. Your hybrid will help in teaching. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! Love the hybrid :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADORABLE template! so cute I'll share on FB - once I figure out how. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so cute! thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful and so cute. Thank you very much.
    Still fighting with or against my printer but will hopefully soon try to make a hybrid project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, this is super cute! What a great reward for scripture mastery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just discovered your blog and have fallen in love!! Thank you for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this thank you thank you

    ReplyDelete