Sunday, February 6, 2011

{Sunday Scraps}

Pin It

I have not done a huge amount of scrapbooking in the past year or so, but for 2011 that will be changing. I also hope to post what I have scrapped right here on my blog in a new feature that hopefully is weekly called Sunday Scraps.

{All layouts are linked to my general gallery at ScrapMatters.}

mommom 
The journaling is from Mommom  {my grandma} directly. This is my grandma and grandpa on my dad's side... It was so fun to scrap this. 

It uses two new releases from ScrapMatters - Blessings by Chelle's Creations and TempBlends Vol. 8 from Jenn Lindsey (guesting)

These pages are also linked to my gallery where you can find all the credits - they use some "older" stuff!
goals

habits

project2011

Hopefully I will get more pages scrapped this week to show off!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment