Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Menu

Pin It

It has been quite some time since I posted anything, but even longer since I have posted our menus on the blog, I am going to see if I can start doing that again.  We went to Utah last weekend (President's Day weekend) for a Shelf Reliance conference - it was SO much fun and we learned SO much.  That conference has dramatically adjusted our cooking - it has been so easy! I love not having to remember to take something out of the freezer - just go to our "store" and grab it off the shelf.

So for this week we are having...

Sunday - Chicken Taco Soup (used all THRIVE) including their new Instant Beans (ready in 20 minutes and no sodium!)  We also made a version of this soup with the taco TVP - Adam preferred this version, I liked the Freeze Dried Chicken version. 

Monday - Leftovers (we made a few things last week that we still have some of - BBQ Chicken & Cornbread - all made in the crockpot; and Shepard's Pie - using the Freeze Dried Ground Beef)

Tuesday - Broccoli Potato Cheese Soup (an entree from THRIVE)

Wednesday - Beef Stroganoff (using THRIVE) This is from a recipe in their new cookbook!

Thursday - Enchilada Bake (ummm... you guessed it using THRIVE - it really is that good!)  This is also in the new cookbook

Friday - Cooking demonstration at our place

Saturday - Cooking demonstration for breakfast - 10am & dinner - 6pm ... want to come? Just send me an e-mail!

Sunday - Leftovers

Snacks: THRIVE freeze dried fruit, THRIVE yogurt bits, apples, bananas, goldfish, cereal in a bag

Linked up to: orgjunkie.com

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That is really interesting. I never heard of THRIVE and I did check out your store.I need to read more about it when I get little more time. Interesting concept.

    ReplyDelete