Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine Gift Ideas - Templates in Action

Pin It

Thought I might show you guys some examples of goodies that you can create with my templates that are perfect for Valentine's Day.  Well really ALL my templates in the shop are great for Valentine's Day but these ones use Valentine kits as examples!

Images are linked the product it uses in the store.

Created by my CT members or those at the stores the items were available.

Be-Mine-Milk-Carton

candy_melissa

box_basket_rebecca

CandyBox_dalis

Sharon_backpack2

Hope you have a very Happy Valentine's Day!  Use this code.... Love4U2on5 to save $2 when you spend $5 on these or any other template in my store when you purchase by the 14th of February!

Sig

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. hey i grabbed the templates and I can't wait to use them. however, i couldnt seem to find the word art that was used on the Box it Basket

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that little backpack - its sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete