Friday, January 27, 2012

{Friday Fun} Pillowbox Door Hanger

Pin It

Teresa here to show you a fun new product from Krisi and some of the fun things the CT girls have done with it. You can find it here.

Rebecca made this cute one. What a fun little suprise to leave for somebody.

These next 2 are by Sharon (quietanglesb). I really like how she used it to hold seeds and the cute saying.

This next one is such a great idea. Everybody loves a little TLC when they are sick.


As I am looking at all of there great ideas I am thinking of the fun things that could be done with this template. I am thinking of leaving a little suprise on the door for my daughter on Valentines day (like Mel did - see below). Or what a fun way to leave some treats for your neighbors at any holiday.


And here is a look at the template:

Hope you enjoyed all of the fun goodies. Oh and grab it before Sunday night to save 20%.

Pin It

1 comment: