Sunday, May 1, 2011

May LDS Blog Train.... Toot toot

Pin It

Welcome to Krisi's Kreations.  If you are on the train you should have made your way here via WinksArt. If you are just here because you already love my designs - thank you - and check out the freebie I have for you!

A little look at a few of the products available in my store:
4pack4_images_p2

I can hardly believe that May is here and National Scrapbook Day is NEXT weekend!  Be sure to check back later this week for more information on all the festivities going on at ScrapMatters all weekend long.  I will have a grab bag... with FANTASTIC savings. If my blog is not already bookmarked or added to your blog reader... you should do that now.  We will be having a HUGE blog train (over 50 stops) starting Saturday morning and I will have a little hybrid goody for you then!

  THRIVE Food

I will be busy that day at a Celebrate Mama event, sharing information about Shelf Reliance. For those who are not regular followers of my blog - I am a Shelf Reliance consultant.  We have a great line up of freeze-dried food (fruit, vegetables, meats, dairy, grains, and basics) plus a fantastic food rotation system and emergency supplies too!  If you are interested in learning more about Shelf Reliance I would love to have you contact me (thrivefoodhomestore at gmail dot com). We are looking for people wanting to become consultants from across the US and CANADA to join our team.  Canada is just starting their home parties program - get in on the ground floor!!! We have a blog and a newsletter if you are interested in either of those.

Cansolidator-300x214 
We will be having a giveaway of a Cansolidator on a blog that I have loved following for years... stay tuned to find out where and when!

Now for why you are here....

I know that I did 6 Be's Subway Art in March, but I still have 2-3 people downloading it each day!  It has been a hit so I thought I would do it again.  I would love to see what you have done with it - link me up to your finished project pictures.

http://www.4shared.com/file/pVWZt6EC/kk_bright_subway.html

And onto your next stop: Chelle's Creations

If you get lost along the way head to the start where you can find a complete list of designers - LDS Blog Train.

Here is a preview of some of the stops along the train:

See you back here next Friday - if not before!

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful wordart with us! It is so much appreciated :o)

    Kind regards
    Helen from England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your part of the blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! Thanks so much for your part on the train!

    ReplyDelete